Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, Jackson...

Jeff interviewed in Jackson last weekend and loved it, just like we expected.  I think this is going to be a top contender for his fellowship.  Not only is it a very good program, but they consistently take LSU residents for fellows, so Jeff has a good shot at matching there if he wants to.  This is quite unfortunate for me since I would be perfectly happy never living in Jackson again.  Four years were quite enough, thankyouverymuch. 

Jeff flew out yesterday to go to an Orthopaedic conference in San Francisco.  I'm not missing out on the fun though- I'm flying out to meet him there tonight.  Some wives of other residents will also be there so we'll have a good time shopping, etc while the boys listen to lectures.

The next interview is next weekend in Wake Forest (!!!).  Sounds better to me than Jackson, but I'm having a hard time convincing Jeff.  I'll hopefully have some good San Francisco pictures for the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?