Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Love and Lessons


My good friend Ashleigh got married last weekend!  I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, and Jeff and I had a great time celebrating with her and her new husband Paul.  We got ready at her HOUSE.  Which was beautiful.  I can't wait to have one of those one day.

Getting ready with the Bride


My bridesmaid dress!

Meanwhile, as the girls were primping, Jeff went with my Dad to a BBQ competition in Hammond.  Which is where he spotted this gem:




And we ended the weekend with large quantities of sushi at Little Tokyo in Metairie on Sunday:



A great weekend!

In other news, I had the opportunity to teach not one, but two college classes this week!  I cannot begin to tell you how nervous I was, but it was a really cool experience.  And basically validated for me that I want to get a teaching job after I graduate. 

What I learned:

1.  I like preparing for lectures.
2.  I like teaching.
3.  College kids are scary.  

Especially when ~100 of them are looking down at you from stadium seating.

But probably the most exciting news as of yet- Jeff is done living in Baton Rouge as of today!  

Woohoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?