Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS...






Jackson!  Here we come for Jeff's Sports Medicine fellowship starting August 2013!  Our #1 choice!



I'll now open the floor for pug names.


Update:  For those of you who don't know- Jeff promised me awhile ago that if he matched in Jackson I could get a pug (to get me more excited about the prospect of living there again).  This is a huge deal because I'm OBSESSED with pugs.  And they are Jeff's least favorite dog in the entire world.  So now that I'm calling him out on the internet I'm hoping it makes him stick to his word :)

Another Update:  A little tooting my own horn- Today, Tulane held our annual School of Science and Engineering research day where post-docs, grad students, and undergrads throughout the university present research they've been working on lately.  I won 1st place for the graduate student division- and more importantly $500!  Sometimes being a nerd pays off, literally!

What a great day for the both of us :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?