Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Typical Thursday

Jeff is at Journal Club tonight.  He insists he doesn't enjoy it, but he's out eating at Tommy's for free right now.  Through these Journal Clubs, he has eaten at more nice restaurants than I have since we've lived in Nola.  And the annoying thing is that he could care less!  It's pretty much torture for me since my life nowadays seems to revolve around how I can find the time money to make it to the dozens of restaurants I have left on my must eat Nola restaurant list.

Meanwhile, I'm in pj's on the couch watching a DVR-ed episode of Revenge.  And Glee.   And Gossip Girl.  I woke up this morning with excruciating pain in my neck and upper back.  I've tried to numb it with drugs to no avail.  I'd say my only option is to get a massage after work tomorrow, wouldn't you?







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?