Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Very Nola Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter!  The planets aligned and Jeff and I were lucky enough to both have off work for the weekend.  We went to mass at a new church for us in Old Metairie and then met up with my Dad, Uncle Mike, and Aunt Marianne for brunch at Emeril's in the Warehouse District:

 
Jazz Brunch Nola style



My meal:  Scallops Benedict with fried green tomatoes and prosciutto!


I'm mad at myself for not getting a picture of everyone together.  

After brunch, Jeff and I went home and fell into a food coma on the couch all afternoon - which I realize doesn't sound exciting to most of you but these types of days are few and far between for us.  I can't explain how nice it was to have my hubby to myself all weekend and not have to share him with the hospital or an Ortho textbook!

And I got to check another restaurant off my "Essential Nola Restaurants" list of places I need to eat at before we move to...wherever...which we find out on Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog from the Lives of Doctor Wives fb group. My husband is a third year med student, looking into a general surgery residency. I enjoyed reading and will check back often! You can check out mine too, www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Diana :) I just started this blog not too long ago so I'm still getting the hang of it. I checked out your blog and saw you were a KD too! AOT

      Delete

What do you think?