Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week in review

Last week was a complete blur.  With no undergraduate help last week and next week with them having dead week/finals, I've been spending the majority of my time with the rats.  Next week promises to be more of the same.

After I spent most of yet another Saturday in the lab, Jeff and I were able to make it out with some friends to celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Juan's in Mid City.  Lucky for me, right nearby was Angelo Brocato's.  This gelato place has been on my list for some time now, so of course we had to stop there after dinner.  Sooo good!

Tiramisu gelato
Sunday we were looking for something to do outdoors but weren't really feeling like Jazz Fest.  Or more like we weren't feeling spending the obscene amount of money it costs to buy a ticket to sit in the humid afternoon heat with the added bonus of scattered storms and port a potties.

So why not go to the zoo?



























And then enjoyed a late lunch at Gott Gourmet on Magazine:





Delicious.

And I made the Tulane website!  Check out my science nerdiness here:









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?