- I just want to say that everyone who commented on my last post earlier this week is awesome. I'm glad to hear other people get annoyed when asked about babymaking.
- I've barely seen Jeff. He's back at the main University/Charity hospital now through the end of residency which = trauma call. There seems to be more shootings in Nola when the weather gets warmer, so yay for that.
- I had high hopes of getting at least 2 lectures done for the class I'm teaching this summer. I just finished ONE today. So I'm realizing this is going to take a bit longer than expected. But I also finished my syllabus, so that counts for something, right?
- I had even higher hopes of having a spotless apartment since I have SO much free time now, but I can't seem to find it in me to get motivated. I did swiffer mop all of our floors today though so I'm going to give myself a little pat on the back for that one. Also- EW- the floors in our bedroom were disgusting since the only places I regularly clean are the rooms people see when they come over. Does anyone else do that?
- I'm forcing Jeff to take me out to dinner tonight even though I know he's probably super tired and we have about a bajillion dollars in credit card debt from paying for his board review course. No job = I'm going stir crazy sitting inside all day!
- Jeff is off all weekend. I'm off (obviously). It's a miracle!
- And THIS video: