Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

 Jeff and I decided to cut our visit to the location of Job #1 short due to inclement weather- so we didn't get any time to relax at the beach.  But we did make it back in time to see my mom and cousin for Mother's Day!

Me and Mom
 

We went out to lunch and had too many just enough mimosas.


With my cousin and her two girls

To all the mothers and grandmothers out there:  I hope you had a wonderful day, were able to celebrate with family, and know just how important you are in our lives.  

To new and expectant moms:  I hope you enjoyed your first Mother's Day and wish you many more special days to come!

To women struggling with infertility:  I hope you were able to find peace in this day instead of sadness; I wish you luck and success in your journey.


Me with my cousin's two girls :)

 We had a great day!  Much better than sitting around a hotel room in the rain.  More on how our first interview went later...



1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day - sorry about the weather and can't wait to hear about the interview!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?