Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

IT'S HERE

It's here it's here it's here!  Residency graduation is this very night!

I've been running around like crazy the past 2 days trying to get everything ready for this weekend.  After I finished teaching my class yesterday I launched into a mad dash to get all of the little things done that fell by the wayside until last minute.  I got my shoes and new cocktail jewelry for my outfit tonight, nails are done, fake tanner applied.  Had to test out and buy new makeup because Clinique stopped making my foundation- of course.  Made a Sam's trip with another wife yesterday to get all the food and alcohol for the after party.  Spent all morning cleaning the house before the in laws come in town today.  Had to make yet another run to the nail salon because of course I already messed up my nails doing all of these other things...

I finally have a minute to sit down and catch my breath.  Now we just need to check into the hotel in a couple of hours and lug all of our stuff and things for the after party up to the suite we reserved for the night.  I'm off to start getting ready to go- can't wait to post some pictures from the night!

And oh yea- I sent some embarrassing pictures of Jeff to the resident who is roasting him tonight.  This should be fun ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?