Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

We Caved

We completely and totally caved to impatience.  The gender of our soon to be little one was sitting in a little white envelope on Monday of this week.  We were planning on not finding out the sex until this Sunday at our gender reveal with family, but the temptation was real, my friends.  Six days of waiting while life-changing info was right there before us in our very hands seemed like an eternity!

So we did what anyone else from our I-need-to-know-right-now generation would do. 

We opened it.

It's been kind of fun having this HUGE little secret to ourselves for a week.  We haven't told a soul.  We're still doing the gender reveal on Sunday for family so we'll spill the beans after that.

We can't wait to share the news!

3 comments:

  1. If I had the envelope in my hand, there would be NO WAY I'd be able to hold off! Don't blame you for a second ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha there's no way we would have been able to hold off either! (We aren't planning on finding out, but I'm so nervous that at the ultrasound I'll cave lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what a great teaser.... I thought for sure you would tell us!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?